Return code from SQL*LOADER

From: <ttkach_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:46:07 GMT

Hey,

It appears that SQL*LOADER returns a "2" back to the command line after running a SQL*LOADER script that generates discards as a result of records failing a WHEN clause statement.

Does anyone know if this is in fact how SQL*LOADER treats discards, or do I have some other problem I am missing?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Dec 28 2000 - 16:46:07 CST