Re: I just want to join to one more table!

From: Luggy <dgh_consulting_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:58:02 GMT

Hi Jim,

Just answered your other post - didn't realise the two were related!

Anyway, I'd check for datatype mismatches first, if I was you. Just describe the two tables involved in each join, and make sure that the joining columns are of the same datatype.

Dave.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Dec 28 2000 - 08:58:02 CST