Re: exp problems

From: <jdarrah_co_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:02:04 GMT

setting the direct=y flag will help. Other than that, it helps to have your .dmp file is on different set of disks then the tables from which you are exporting. Also, set feedback=10000 so you can tell whether the export has stalled.

In article <3a4a03a3.27412396_at_news.interbusiness.it>,   mbrilli_at_ftbcc.it (Marco Brilli) wrote:
> I just tried an export of some tables (approx 20 tables), for 38
> user approx, but I obtained time of several hours.
> I have sparc solaris 2.6 (Sun e4500) and Oracle 8.1.5.
>
> Does anyone help me ?
> Thanks in advance.......

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 10:02:04 CST