using Oracle stored procedure

From: <xiaozhang_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:42:18 GMT

Hi:
I am new to delphi.
Could someonw help me and let me know how to call select Oracle stored procedure from delphi program. such as the following Oracle proc.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE TESTER1.PRO_TEST1 (v_isactive IN atsschedule.isactive%TYPE ) AS
 i number;
 v_name atsschedule.taskname%TYPE;
 cursor c1 is
  select taskid, taskname from atsschedule   where isactive = v_isactive;
BEGIN
 For tk In c1 LOOP
  i := tk.taskid;
  v_name := tk.taskname;
 END LOOP; END; I have tried to use different procedures and different components such as TStoredProc, TQuery and etc, but not working.

Thanbks!

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 21:42:18 CST