Oracle Expert Problem: XP-21053

From: <hosu_at_cs.umbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:21:31 GMT

Hi, there,

I am using Oracle EM 2.1 and 8.1.6 on NT SP6. When I ran the Expert, I came across the following problem:

XP-21053: The Column, 'SYS_NC0000600007$', was not found.

  Cause:     An attempt was made to select an object from the
             Oracle Expert Services repository that does not
             exist.

  Action:    Identify the correct object or the missing object
             before attempting to retry the operation.  It's
             possible that an object needs to be collected
             before the current operation will succeed.

Do you know what is the problem, and how can I solve it? Thank you!

Honglin

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 15:21:31 CST