Re: Oracle C++ wrapper class

From: Walter Dorninger <walter.dorninger_at_aon.at>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:06:59 +0100

Hi Doug,

Take a look at this...

http://www.jimcain.net/Objects/Dev/orapp

Unfortunatly I had no time to try it out till now.... I'm going to have a closer look at it on the upcomming holidays. If you are going to make any tests with it please let me know about your experiences (I'll let you know too).

A plus is that the sourcecode is available.

Perhaps this helps...
Walter