Re: Looking for command to execute database procedure

From: bgbgbg <brian.gallagher_at_iona.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:02:51 -0000

Ana,

maybe this is not what you want but you can run sqlplus from a shell script fi that solves your problem e.g.

#! /bin/ksh
sqlplus system/manager << EOF
execute my_proc
exit
EOF

the << EOF tells the shell to keep executing commands until you hit EOF so you can execute the above commands within sqlplus and then EOF terminates the section. you can continue executing shell commands afterwards

rgds
brian