Re: OCP Exam Guides

From: STiger2000 <stiger2000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:48:56 GMT

We've had a chance to browse Couchman's books, as well as several other study guides. The suggestion given elsewhere to learn by doing (that is, download Oracle and study-practice-see-do-etc) is good. You may also want to try your hand at our free on-line database of Oracle related questions at
http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/ocp jc

In article <QlhX5.34733$Y6.8860378_at_news1.mntp1.il.home.com>,   "Kevin McDaniel" <kmcdaniel96_at_home.com> wrote:
> Has anyone used the Couchman OCP Exam Guides? I'm thinking about
 buying
> them, but Amazon has poor reviews, as does some other sites. Though
 I'd ask
> around.
>
> Kevin

Sent via Deja.com