OO4O Connection Pooling For MTS Objects

From: <vasanthskumar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 05:13:17 GMT

I am using OO4O for connecting to Oracle8i database from MTS COM Objects.Now at present for each method in MTS COM Object , I am connecting and diconnecting from Database. I Want to Know a wheter there is any way for having a persistent connection(May be in a connection Pooling) which i can use without having to connect repeatedly.
Any help in this regard??
Thanks in Advance
Vasanth

Sent via Deja.com