Oracle C++ wrapper class

From: Doug Farrell <dfarrell01_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 23:32:48 GMT

Hi all,

Anyone know of or have a C++ class(es) for wrapping up access to Oracle databases on Sun systems? I'm really tired of using PL/SQL and it's wacky syntax every time I want to access a table in our databases for web development. What I'm looking for is something like what JDBC does, where you can send an SQL query to the Oracle database and it sends back a recordset. Then I can 'index' into the recordset by column name to retrieve the data. Anyone know of anything like this or have an idea where I can look to write my own?

Thanks in advance,
Doug Farrell Received on Sun Dec 24 2000 - 17:32:48 CST