Oracle9i AS on Linux RedHat v6.2

From: Nicola Taibi <ntaibi_at_altavista.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:28:18 GMT

Hi,

Well, does anybody have successfully installed the Oracle9i AS on the RedHat v6.2 intel?

I try to install but with no success, I retrieve a file write error during installation process and I must exit from the Installer at the end because cannot find a library file...

Any suggestion is very welcome, Thanks and Merry Christmas, Mr.N.Taibi Received on Sun Dec 24 2000 - 09:28:18 CST