Re: db_block_buffer

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 19:57:48 GMT

Try doubling them assuming that is not going to introduce swapping. In the meantime try to asertain what is performing poorly. A careful analysis of what is performing poorly will help solve the issue in the long run. by doubling the db_block_buffers you may not be hurting anything; but you may be delaying solving the problem. So placate them but at the same time look more closely at what is performing poorly and why. Jim

--
Our new email address is kennedy-family_at_home.com
Have a happy Holiday.