Holiday warm wishes

From: <steveee_ca_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:04:35 GMT

Hello all,

To those that celebrate Christmas please accept my warm wishes for a Happy Holiday..I find the people in this newsgroup both talented and helpful to those of us without the benefit of their experience and I'm grateful to you. I'd name some names, but that would risk leaving someone out.

Best wishes,

Steve

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sat Dec 23 2000 - 07:04:35 CST