Re: Time Zone Differences???

From: TimeMachine <jhaworth_at_solution-soft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:30:16 -0000

stemp1ar, Mark, Mike, & Scott

There is an easier way to accomplish local time zones from a server. It is a purchase solution though. It is called Time Machine by Solution-soft. It programmatically gives the local time to the user or group of users and all applications can run in local time.

This alleviates the need to "calculate" time against GMT or another associates TZ.

You can download an evaluation copy of Time Machine from www.solution-soft.com and test it for yourself. It runs on NT or Win2K and resides on the server completely (no client software needed). It supports up to 20,000 virtual clocks.

Give me a call or send an email if any of you are interested.

Jeff Haworth
Solution-Soft
408-346-1430
jhaworth_at_solution-soft.com