Re: OCP Testing - I have to do it !

From: <steveee_ca_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:46:02 GMT

Hi,

I agree with David..definitely get fluent with PL/SQL.. as it happens I wrote my upgrade exam for 8i this morning (glad that's done)..lots of focus on partitioning (tables and indexes) if that helps you..I think you can look at brainbench.com for sample tests too although I haven't used it myself.

Good luck,

Steve

In article <91o0b9$vu6$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   mick_rice_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> I'm hoping to undertake the OCP tests sometime in the next six months
> or so. At the moment although I'm working as a DBA I think I'd need to
> brush up a few areas, or perhaps more, to pass through the process.
> What I'd like to know is has anyone gone through the DBA certification
> exams recently, and if so, where should I focus my efforts in terms of
> study. Are there any sample tests to be found on the web ? I've also
> heard that the format has changed recently, is this true ? Lastly
> perhaps my weakest point is pl*sql, will this be a major disadvantage
 ?

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com