Import from 7.3 to 8.1.6

From: Vitali Brusentsev <retalik_at_mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:22:04 +0300

Can anybody explain how to properly import all database? I have full exported dump from Oracle 7.3 Export utility, and need to import it
(including all objects: users, schemas, views etc) into Oracle Personal Edition 8.1.6.
The old database does not contain any features unsupported in Personal Oracle.
How can I log into 8.1.6 database: as 'sys' or something else? Is there need for creating
some tablespaces and so on? Please help. Thanks in advice,
Vitali. Received on Wed Dec 20 2000 - 00:22:04 CST