OCP Testing - I have to do it !

From: <mick_rice_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:54:20 GMT

I'm hoping to undertake the OCP tests sometime in the next six months or so. At the moment although I'm working as a DBA I think I'd need to brush up a few areas, or perhaps more, to pass through the process. What I'd like to know is has anyone gone through the DBA certification exams recently, and if so, where should I focus my efforts in terms of study. Are there any sample tests to be found on the web ? I've also heard that the format has changed recently, is this true ? Lastly perhaps my weakest point is pl*sql, will this be a major disadvantage ?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 09:54:20 CST