Re: Stored procedure returning rows

From: <christianboivin1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:15:11 GMT

In article <91nf2r$i6a$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   gerald_bastin_at_hotmail.com wrote:

Hi
this is an example

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE TEST IS TYPE tcGeneric IS REF CURSOR;

function Get_Cursor() return tcGeneric;

END TEST; CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY TEST IS   function Get_Cursor() return tcGeneric   IS
  Result tcGeneric
  begin
    open result for select sysdate from dual;     return result;
  end Get_Cursor;

END TEST; Hope it help
Regards
Chris

> hi All,
>
> I am a newbie in Oracle.
>
> Is it possible to return the result of a select in a stored
> procedure ?. If yes how is it possible?, if not, How can I do this job
> by another way ?
>
> Thx A lot !
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/