Re: contiguous space??

From: John Jones <john.jones_at_duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:24:35 -0500

A next extent size of 250 M is pretty large. Yes it is looking for 250 M of contigous space. There are tools like DB Reorg that will defrag for you.

The storage parameters at the tablespace level are specified and applied to tables that do not have their own storage clause. A default if you will. But you have specified at the table level, so those over-ride.

--
John Jones
Senior Oracle DBA