Re: invalidating packages

From: Cliff Dabrowski <cliffdw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:34:26 -0500

This is really not a problem as pointed out in the other posts. Oracle will take care of it for you.

One more point that has not been made... If my memory serves me correct then the dependant objects are only marked invalid if you have recompiled the package SPEC. If you keep your initial compilation limited to the BODY then the dependants will not be marked as invalid.