Re: Oracle 7.3.4 Intelligent agent started, but stoped after two min.

From: <ordabber_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:16:05 GMT

I had the same problem (Oracle 8.0.4) and after submitting a query with the Dr. Watson error on metalink (you will need your SCI-number to log on), I found that there is a patch to solve that problem! The patch could also be found on metalink.
http://metalink.oracle.com/

In article <fiC%5.203$0T2.15986553_at_nr1.ottawa.istar.net>,   "Zhenming" <zmwang_at_maloca.com> wrote:
> Every time I start the intelligent agent in the Control Panel, it
 starts.
> But after about two mintures, it stops automatically with the
 Dr.Watson
> error message. I tried to configure
> some files, but still fails. Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Zhenming

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 13:16:05 CST