Re: regr_ functions in 8.1.6

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:09:21 -0000

This is just a case of PL/SQL not being up to date with pure SQL. The work-around is to declare a ref cursor type, then use execute immediate to associate the SQL with the ref cursor.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases

Publishers:  Addison-Wesley
See a first review at:
http://www.ixora.com.au/resources/index.htm#practical_8i
More reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html