Re: removing NT oracle 8.1.5

From: Cliff Dabrowski <cliffdw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:29:20 GMT

If you want to delete EVERYTHING then you need to do a couple things.

You should use the Universal Installer to UnInstall everything but you can rip it out by the roots.

  1. Make sure all Oracle services are stopped. Set all services to "Manual" start and reboot.
  2. Delete the Orant directory.
  3. Delete <BootDrive>\Program Files\Oracle
  4. Delete HLCU\Software\Oracle
  5. Delete HKLM\Software\Oracle
  6. Download and run RegClean. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/periodic/period00/CleanWinReg.htm

Hth,