Re: Copying & resizing schema between dbs?

From: Jean-Claude Matarazzo <jcmata_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:23:24 GMT

Hello,

You have to create all the tables and indexes before doing the import with the good storage clause.
There is no other way.

You can try this :
* create tablespace DATA ... STORAGE (initial 4K next 16K pctincrease 50); * extract from the export file all SQL : create table and create index, and then supress the storage clause, but use the tablespace DATA
Then you can create the tables and indexes, the storage clause of the tablespace DATA will be use for the tables and indexes. * import with ignore=y commit=y

Good luck