Need a script to export/import user information & privileges

From: Frank Dünschede <Frank.Duenschede_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:30:10 +0100

Hello all,

I hope there is someone that could help me!

I need a script that can export a complete set of users with all their privileges (that is table-/object-/systemprivileges) and roles from one Oracle8i DB and that can import these users (with all these privs) into another Oracle8i DB.

Any suggestions?

--Thanks in advance, FD. Received on Sat Dec 16 2000 - 09:30:10 CST