Calculating Number of Transactions

From: <edjjnr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:26:38 GMT

Hello,

I am thrust into a situation here where I need to recreate rollback segments for one database. I am a newbie and after reading countless of information it all points back trying to figure out how many transactions occur in one given day. I know I have contention after running a small script. So, is there a view I can look at to help me determine how many transactions are going on in one given day. Or at least point me in the right direction to getting some information to help me.

Ed

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Dec 15 2000 - 12:26:38 CST