uploading files from web to DB

From: Grover <jpg_at_ipgogetters.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 02:55:19 +0000

hi

i'm using php to try to upload files/images from the web into a database as LOBS, but wiothout any success. i have read all the necessary documentation, visited many different websites, and even emailed half a dozen people in the quest to find the answer to this question. but it seems as if no one knows the answer to the problem.

this is probably my last attempt in the search for the answser. the problem is that no files/images are transferring across from the user agent(web front end) to the database. therefore i'm pleading with anybody that's out there to please help me with this problem i would really appreciate the help

thanks once again

GG Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 20:55:19 CST