Forms6 on Unix

From: Ant <anorfri_at_teleline.es>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:04:35 GMT

I have Form Builder6 (6.0.5.0.3) and Oracle8 (8.0.4.0.0) running on a Compaq AlphaStation with Compaq Unix (OSF1) V4.0.

The problem is that i must spend a lot of time to make forms because the Data Block Wizard and the Layout Wizard don't work (Memory fault and core file)

Does any one know if this is a bug from Oracle? Is there any solution (patches or something like that)? Or must I buy the new version of Developer if I don't want to spend hours placing text items on the layount and assigning them to the tables, creating data blocks "by hand"....

Thanks Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 08:04:35 CST