where is archive_name in 8.x ?

From: Glen A. Stromquist <glenstr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:33:17 GMT

My hot backup script uses the view v$log_history to get the name and path of the archive log file so that it can archive and make a copy of any redo logs that were generated during the backup procedure. I noticed in 8.x that the archive_name column no longer exists in the v$log_history view, is the file name and path still stored somewhere in 8.x? if so, where?

thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 16:33:17 CST