Re: How to debug a proC program

From: Ezr Vinh <d_a_p_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 02:52:09 GMT

Say what? If you're coding in Pro*C, presumably you're already a C programmer, in which case you should be familiar with the usual debugging procedures. Personally, I like to simply output to a file (or stdout, for that matter) at strategic points in the code that I can watch while the program is running.

Perhaps if you can be a bit more specific with your question we might be able to help...

In article <9199mj$qf3$1_at_sunlight.pku.edu.cn>,   "±±´ó" <gzf_at_cstnet.net.cn> wrote:
> Does anyone debug this program.Help please.
> Or can anybody help me with debug the C code from Pro*C by Kdevelop

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 20:52:09 CST