The messages during creation a database

From: Inna <mednyk_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:12:16 GMT

 Hello everyone.
I always get a good help from you and right now I am again have a question:

I have several scripts and executable to run these scripts in order to create a database. I run this executable from DOS, but of course it invokes the SQL editor to run the scripts and during the creation of database on screen we can see all process of creation of database: all compilation errors(if they are), messages that procedure or package body or function created successfully. The question is: I want to be displayed on the DOS screen only this
when script which create user is executing: "Creating a user...." when script which create a tables is executing: "Creating the tables..."
and so on. Could you please help me in this problem. Thank you in advance.

--
Inna.Junior programmer.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/