Enterprise Manager Error - VTK1000

From: Gary Abbott <snypergva_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:40:01 -0800

All,

I'm new to Oracle. I have 8i on NT4.0 sp6. I can't figure out how to open the Enterprise Manager. It asks for the management server, I put in my computer name, it adds the domain to the end. I figure it sees it, it must be something else. I am using sysman, oem to login.

The error is:
VTK:1000 Unable to connect to the management server neutrino.cup.hp.com. Please verify that you have entered the correct host name and the status of the Oracle Management Server.

neutrino is the computer name cup.hp.com is the domain that my machine is on.

Any feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary Abbott Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 14:40:01 CST