Import 00041 warnings

From: Feldman Roger <qrarofe_at_era.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:24:15 +0100

Oracle People:

While importing with the following command I received the following error:

$imp fromuser=REQPRO file=rational_export.dmp log=reqpro

IMP-00041: Warning: object created with compilation warnings
"CREATE FORCE VIEW
"REQPRO"."RQATTRVALUESVIEW_11"                          ("

""REQUIREMENTID","FIELDVALUE") AS "
"SELECT RequirementID, RQ_STR_TO_STRING(FieldValue) AS FieldValue from
Reqpr"
"o.RqUserDefinedFieldValues WHERE FieldID = 11"

Import terminated successfully with warnings.

Are these warnings serious ? I don't really understand what they mean or if the import is "good".

Thanx,

Roger Received on Mon Dec 11 2000 - 10:24:15 CST