Re: impact of power outage on Oracle

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:01:11 -0600

the Oracle database should be fine. oracle should be able to rollback all uncommitted transactions, and i'm assuming that this includes statements using the keywords 'nologging' or 'unrecoverable'. i'm just wondering if there is an issue with recovery of the specific objects affected by these statements.