How to create cursors?

From: <twoplustwo_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:32:17 GMT

I would like to write a routine to loop through the 'Dba_table' and pull out unique owners and table names. From there, I would like to query infomration about rows, allocated space etc. What is the syntax used to set up this type of loop... is there any undocumented functions that will do this?

Thanks
TwoPlusTwo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 08 2000 - 12:32:17 CST