Ora 01410 Invalid rowid(Urgent)

From: <ashish25_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 22:05:31 GMT

Hi,
  I am getting this error on doing a select from one of the tables.No index on that table.Table has been truncated couple of times in Past. Running on Oracle 8.1.6.1.0 Linux 2.2.14. Already did this

1)Analyze table validate structure cascade -> Failed
2)Ran dbv on files OK
3)Tried to get data from this table

   create table new_table as select * from old table failed.

    Any ideas ???.No trace nothing in alert.log so I am clueless. What could have caused it and how do I salvage the table. Thanks and Regards,
Ashish

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 08 2000 - 16:05:31 CST