Re: Check for database corruption?

From: Doug <dcowles_at_i84.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 23:31:26 -0500

Unfortunately.. that doesn't really test for corruption, only invalid objects.. A few shops I know run a dbverify on all the datafiles every now and then, you might try that.. It is suppossed to be a complete checksum. I've heard a rumor that this isn't so, but never found any supporting documentation on that fact..