Help with a sql statement...

From: Harry <a_harrison_uk_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:20:50 GMT

I have 2 tables -

SITES								SITE_NAMES
---------								----------------------
SITE_ID							SITE_ID
SITE_VALUE						SITE_NAME

SITE_COST A site can have many names - I need to return a recordset set that includes in a single site record all "SITE_NAME"'s concatenated in to a single field i.e called "SITE_NAMES" that match on the "SITE_ID" field

I know it's some sort of nested SELECT statement but I can't seem to get it to work as I want to

Any ideas?

thanks

Harry Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 09:20:50 CST