Settings for MultiThread Server in AIX

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <apalma.nospam_at_cec.uchile.cl>
Date: 7 Dec 2000 20:52:04 GMT

I'm installing Oracle 8.1.7 in an AIX 4.3, but I can't get started the MTS!!. I use the next settings for the init.ora file:

mts_dispatchers = "(PROTOCOL=TCP)(DISPATCHERS=3)"
mts_max_dispatchers = 4
mts_servers = 1
mts_max_servers = 10
mts_service = expldoc

but the Server Manager returns an error in MTS_DISPATCHERS sintax (which is exactly as the manual says)

I thank any help
Best Regards

--
Atte.