Re: how to make a snapshot of a whole database ? (all tables of a user)

From: Martin Terpstra <martin.terpstra_at_ind.alcatel.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 08:42:34 -0800

What I mean with a snapshot is at a certain moment in time making a copy of

a consistent operational database with a minimal delay. This making of a snapshot
I want to do from our application or via oracle itself without user intervention.
So exp(ort) and imp(ort) seems not the solution for me.

Thanks for your reaction.

Martin.