set rollback segment through link

From: <bsonia_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 00:39:29 GMT

Hello,

I have 2 databases: A and B. I have a dblink from A to B. B has one big rollback segment for large transactions and the rest are small. From A, I would like to execute a large insert into B using the DBlink.

Does anyone know how I can explicitly set the transaction rollback segment on B when using a database link?

NOTE: Due to network settings, it is impossible to create a link from B to A.

Thanks,

Bill Sonia
Achaia Solutions, Inc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 18:39:29 CST