Express Server 6.3

From: Aleksander Olszewski <alexo_at_poczta.arena.pl>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:12:00 +0100

Hi,

I tried to install Oracle Express Server on NT 4.0 and on Windows 2000. Installation finishes correctly, i set needed privileges, but service doesn't want to start - i get specific error 40... Can anyone tell me what does this error mean and what to do to make whole thing working.

Alex Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 04:12:00 CST