HELP!! SQL query

From: Dan White <dwhite_at_icimail.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2000 10:22:35 -0800

Hello I have a problem query. PL/SQL is not an option for this problem because I have to greate a view with this querry

my table desc is as follows

       OUTLET                                   VARCHAR2(8)
       NAME                                     VARCHAR2(40)
       UNITS1                                   NUMBER(10,2)
       UNITS2                                   NUMBER(10,2)
       UNITS3                                   NUMBER(10,2)
       UNITS4                                   NUMBER(10,2)
       UNITS5                                   NUMBER(10,2)
       COMPETITORCODE                           CHAR(1)

What I need to produce is
outlet,name,units1 av1,units2 av2,units3 av3,units4 av4,units5 av5, units1 cp1,units2 cp2,units3 cp3, units4 cp4,units5 cp5

I need to see units 1-5 where competitor code = 'Y' and units 1- 5 where competitorcode ='N' in the same row is there a way to do this???

Thanks in advance
Dan White

Dan White
programmer/analyst Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 12:22:35 CST