help....i need an Actuate Administrator-

From: brian44 <brian44_at_attcanada.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:11:02 -0000

I need an Actuate Administrator. Someone who actually has experience as an Actuate Administrator. Certified would be best. My understanding is large clients, like mine, use Oracle , so I'm in here asking for help. If you are that person or know of someone, please email me : brian_at_prudentialconsulting.com or call me at 416-490-1377. There is a great opportunity in NYC at over 700 US a day for a one year contract. This is a rare opportunity to work in key position at a major financial institution!!

thanks

BrianTalbot
brian_at_prudentialconsulting.com
www.prudentialconsulting.com Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 17:11:02 CST