Can I Copy an entirely database without export utility?

From: Fran <mafc73_at_latinmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 21:51:50 GMT

I want to create an identical copy of an existing database in other pc with identical oracle version (8.0.5) and operating system (Linux Redhat6.2). I don't want to do this with export/import utilities. I want copy the datafiles, redos, .., etc and recreating the controlfiles. Is this posible?

Thanks Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 15:51:50 CST