How can I writea and run SQL scripts?

From: Leszek Szlachetka <leszek_szlachetka_at_tor.leoburnett.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:55:33 GMT

Hi,
I'm new to oracle and I've downloaded an oracle8 database and I've isntalled it on Solaries.

I've created a database through dbasystem manager interface. Now I want to write and execute SQL statements.

Where I can type SQL and execute it?
What is the interface name and how can I start it?

Greatly Apreciated,
Les Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 14:55:33 CST