exp and db copy help

From: Steve <schen_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:19:29 -0500

Hi,

While I have core dump exporting db on user and Oracle support find nothing about it, I would like to ask options about getting old database moving to a new database.

If exp is not an option at all, would copy datafiles over be a good option? And how?

Thanks,
Steve Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 20:19:29 CST