How to Monitor if "table scans" occur

From: <mikea730_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 01:09:25 GMT

Is there any kind of performance view that collects statistics on table scans. I'm familiar with using "EXPLAIN PLAN" when the SQL statement is known. I need to monitor from the server side to determine if an excessive number of table scans are occuring. I need to then be able to isolate the SQL statement.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 19:09:25 CST