Re: OCP Exam Guides

From: Dennis <vandenhooff__at__hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:59:10 GMT

Michael says in his email below, "If you're starting from ground zero, it is worth the money" I can attest to that as I am, and I have found it a useful.guide. Admittedly I have not made it too far into the book, currently on p67 (family and other commitments) but still I feel it is a very good guide for my level.

Go to http://technet.oracle.com join as a member (its free!) then download the flavour of Oracle you're learning so you can run and learn on it at home - very beneficial! It beats playing with (and screwing up) live data at the office - ouch!

Dennis
A wannabe OCP