RE: Variable Cursors...

From: <0>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:15:00 -0000

Hi,
Thanks for your help.

In this case the Oracle Version is 8.0.4.

I've got 8.1.6i, but it isn't installed yet.

Do you think I don't need to use cursors to update or delete a big amount of records (perhaps 500,000 or a million, an each record is for 1 Kb)? In MS-SQLServer 6.5 it gives me many time problems.

Regards,

--
Ricardo Sánchez Berbegal
Mobile Systems S.I., S.A.